CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year Means A Better Me

Many of you might know that I have another blog, but this time it's all about me. I'll be writing about my life, my friends, food, fashion, love and anything else I can think of. Enjoy!


It's still January and that means I still have time to make my list of resolutions, improvements, hopes, and dreams. 

1. STOP BITING MY NAILS. I've been doing this since my entire life. This year I'm going to finally kick the habit!

2. REMOVE A FEW PEOPLE FROM MY LIFE.  I didn't have any drama or anything this year, but now that I'm almost 26 I need to surround myself with those on the same path. I've met and become much closer with new friends in '08 and that makes me happy. 

3. VISIT ONE MORE OF THE SEVEN WONDERS. I haven't decided which one yet. I'll keep you posted.

4. START WORKING ON A BOOK. I've wanted to write a book for a while, now is the time.

5. MAKE MORE GREAT FRIENDS. No need to explain.

6. START TAKING WEEKEND GETAWAYS. There is so much to see just on the east coast and I need to experience it. 

7. PAY OFF MY CREDIT CARDS. I have a slight shopping and fancy restaurant addiction. This year I'm going to start paying for it.

8. HAVE A BETTER YEAR. Anything that I can do better, I will do better. This is the year of change. It's a time for second chances.

0 comments: